The Marriage Course is for couples seeking to strengthen their relationship. Some couples do the course to invest in their relationship, others need more urgent help. Either way, the course offers a lifetime of practical ideas and tools to help keep your relationship strong.
Over seven sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s "love language" and much, much more...
The Marriage Course is great for any couple to attend, but it is generally recommended that you have been married for at least 1 year before doing the course.
The next course is planned to start on Monday 22nd May. Please let us know if you would like to attend by replying to this email or by filling in the online form by clicking here.