Christmas is nearly here!
Here is a list of important dates for events over the Christmas and New Year period:
- Saturday 16th December - Midhurst Children's Christmas Party. Community party for all local Midhurst children.
- Sunday 17th December, 4pm - Carols at all of our sites. Important: Note there are no meetings at any of our sites that morning.
- Wednesday 20th December - Church office will be closing for Christmas on this day. To contact the u whilst the office is closed please email to info@GraceChurchTogether.org.uk. This will be monitored during the Christmas period.
- Sunday 24th December (Christmas Eve) - Meetings in all our sites at their usual times (10am in Bognor and Midhurst, 11am in Chichester).
- Monday 25th December (Christmas Day) - Due to us not having our own building we can use, we are not holding a Christmas Day meeting this year.
- Sunday 31st December (New Year's Eve) - No morning meetings in any of our sites.
- Sunday 31st December (New Year's Eve), 6:30pm to 12:15am - New Year's Eve and goodbye to Darren and Lois party. This is a ticketed event and we have now started a waiting list. If you haven't booked tickets but would like to attend please let Nettie know on info@GraceChurchTogether.org.uk asap and we will let you know if any spare spaces become available.
- Thursday 4th January - Church office reopens for the new year.
Our first Vision Focus meeting of 2018 will be held on Thursday 11th January. As always, this will be an exciting, information filled evening. So please mark that evening in your diary now and make sure you don't miss out on all the plans we have for 2018.